5 Things You Should Know about the 116th Annual Exhibtion
The RAM Annual Exhibition of Richmond and Area Artists is the oldest juried art competition in the State of Indiana. Here are 5 things you need to know about the upcoming exhibit:
- The Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony will be held on Thursday, November 6 at 7PM. All the galleries will remain closed until the award winners are named and images of their work is projected on the big screen!
- The traditional refreshments served at the opening of our Annual Exhibit are RAM punch, a secret mixture of 3 different drinks over ice, and Joy Ann Bakery carrot cake! If you're on the fence about coming, this might tip the scales.
- The 116th Annual Exhibition is the largest in our long history, displaying nearly 160 works in the Advanced Division and 31 works in the Amateur Division.
- The show will run from Thursday, November 6 - Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
- ALL of the works in the exhibit are for sale!